1. Laser hair removal saves time Shaving takes time. While the underarm area isn’t quite as complicated as the bikini area, both occupy copious amounts of time and take up a good chunk of your morning routine. If you opt for hair removal creams or waxes, you know that patience is a virtue. The experience isn’t so pleasant either. However, after laser hair removal, you won’t have to dedicate any time to those troublesome hairs because smooth skin will be all year round. The time you invest to get the laser hair removal far outweighs the time you spend removing it yourself day in and day out, year after year.
2. You can save money with laser hair removal Investing in hair removal costs time and money. Razors, creams, lotions, potions, waxes, and sprays all end up costing you more in one year than laser hair removal will. Laser hair removal is an investment that lasts a lifetime. No more spending those extra bucks on shaving or waxing. Or creams to heal razor bumps and burns. Now you can perhaps start putting that money aside for something more meaningful in your life.
3. You don’t have to worry about forgetting to remove unwanted hair How many times have you forgotten to shave only to lift your arm and feel your face go red? What about the last-minute beach trip or pool party that left you with an unruly bikini line? With laser hair removal, embarrassing stubble will be a thing of the past. Not only will you be stress free, but you’ll be relieved to know that those moments are far behind you.
4. Patients often experience boosted self-confidence Smooth skin is sexy skin. Men favor hair free underarms and bikini lines and women tend to appreciate a well-groomed body on their man. When you finish your laser hair removal treatments, you’ll feel silky and seductive. You’ll feel fresh and confident. You’ll feel ready to conquer the world. Laser hair removal on the underarms and bikini lines has transformed women’s lives by giving them a renewed view on life and their bodies. Men often feel more comfortable showing off their bodies if they were previously self-conscious about large amounts of back or chest hair. Nothing is sexier than a confident man or woman.
5. You will enjoy the freed-up schedule Time spent on shaving and waxing is time wasted. Adding up all the time you’ve spent dealing with body hair, you’d be shocked to learn the time you’ve wasted and even more shocked to know that the time could have been put to better use. Time is money, ask any business savvy person. By choosing laser hair removal, you will see time added onto your week which, in the long run, makes a difference. With the extra time, you can create something special, like a personal project that’s been sitting on the back burner.
Schedule Your Consultation with Dr. Kramer Laser hair removal has many advantages, so go ahead and book a consultation today. Ask any questions you may have about the procedure, the cost, and recovery. Then get ready for sexy, hair-free skin that you’re proud to show off and say goodbye to traditional ways of hair removal forever.
Shaving pains us to death. It is both painful and a chore. It steals shower time from us and puts us in compromising positions. We fit shaving into our routines despite it being the last thing we want to do. Shaving sometimes feels like the bane of our existence—but it doesn’t have to! Fear no more. All your worries can melt away with a laser beam proven to remove underarm and bikini hair. Laser hair removal has become a popular and affordable option for women who prefer smooth underarms and bikini lines, as well as men wanting to do away with stubborn body hair. Dr. Kramer is highly trained in laser hair removal and has helped many Boise-area men and women achieve their hair removal goals. With the latest equipment in laser hair removal, Dr. Kramer understands that investing in technology means investing in patients. There are several advantages to choosing laser hair removal. Whether you are new to the idea or a seasoned researcher, this post is sure to make your hair to stand on end from excitement. Soon enough, you might be on your way to your first laser hair removal appointment at Kramer Plastic Surgery—more informed and more confident than ever before.