Welcome Back: A Message from Dr. KramerTo All Our Valued Patients:
Welcome back! Just like you, I’m hoping that things will be getting back to normal now that the stay at home order has been lifted. Although this will likely be a new normal for us all.
I’ve been closely following recommendations and guidelines from the CDC, other medical resources and our Idaho leadership regarding the spread of Novel Coronavirus (Covid-19). I want to thank all of you for doing your part to help crush the curve and to be one of the first states to have a measured re-opening. I realize how we go out, interact and greet one another, will look different for our community for a long time. But as Americans and Idahoans, this is a challenge we can accept and adapt to.
Our practice is are adapting and evolving! Several weeks ago we started doing virtual consults to accommodate the backlog of patient requests. We will continue these, as well as safely seeing patients for evaluation and surgery.
We are committed to the health and well being of our patients and community. I feel it’s imperative that we continue to uphold our responsibility to continue to “avoid the spread” which means your next appointment in the practice may look very different than before. Here’s what you can expect:
- All staff and patients will be screened each day for signs and symptoms of the Covid-19 infection.
- Social distancing will be maintained, which includes limiting the number of patients in the practice at a time.
- All staff and patients will be required to wear masks during interactions.
- Our office has been thoroughly deep cleaned and extensively disinfected. We will continue this practice in each room and workspace after each patient visit.
In order to decrease extra time and paperwork in the practice, we’ve implemented a cloud-based, interactive plastic surgery platform called TouchMD. This means patients will have access to:
- Their own password protected online account.
- Forms and information related to your procedure and consultation.
- Their photos securely stored on this HIPAA compliant platform.
- The latest, up to date content on all of our procedures and surgeries.
There is no way a virtual consult can replace an in-person consult but our hope is to streamline the process so the in person consult is efficient and focused. Plastic surgery and the procedures we perform are a very hands-on specialty. We have built our practice, one patient, at a time, with individualized evaluations and surgical treatments. This will not be compromised.
You will still get the same attention to detail that our patients have come to expect—that is the only way I know how to do it. If you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact us online. Continue to stay safe and we’ll see you soon.
Dr. Kramer & Team
Kramer Plastic Surgery